The Reading Journey’s list is a great collection of books that will enhance your understanding of Strategic Intervention, and we highly recommend each of them for your continued learning. However, we will accept a report on any book you’ve read relating to the field of Coaching, Psychology, Therapy, etc., or even relevant business-related books. If there is a book in particular that you want us to confirm, please write to us at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- How do I get a Mastery Certificate?
- What do I do with my Action Forms?
- How do I get continuing education units (CEUs) for my professional license?
- Can I get more than one copy of my certificate?
- Can I get an electronic copy of my certificate?
- Where will my certificate be sent?
- How do I receive CEU credit for my training?
- I don’t have any of the books mentioned on the reading list, but I have others that are similar. Can I read something else for my assessment?
- If I can take as long as needed to complete the training, why does my calendar and access to live events expire after 6 months?
- If I need more than 6 months to complete the training and graduate, do I get an extension to my calendar?