The workbooks are a bonus and are not required coursework. The Action Forms are what are needed for Graduation. We still recommend you take a look as there's some great information in the workbooks, but you do not have to complete them or submit them to us.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a Mastery Certificate?
- What do I do with my Action Forms?
- How do I get continuing education units (CEUs) for my professional license?
- Can I get more than one copy of my certificate?
- Can I get an electronic copy of my certificate?
- Where will my certificate be sent?
- How do I receive CEU credit for my training?
- I don’t have any of the books mentioned on the reading list, but I have others that are similar. Can I read something else for my assessment?
- If I can take as long as needed to complete the training, why does my calendar and access to live events expire after 6 months?
- If I need more than 6 months to complete the training and graduate, do I get an extension to my calendar?
Article is closed for comments.