If your login details don't work, first check your details by entering your email address to have your login details automatically resent to you. Also make sure you're entering the information exactly as it's written on the recovery email as all login details are case sensitive. The best way is to copy and paste the details into the login fields with no spaces before or after. If you're certain your login details are entered correctly and it's still not working, you will need to clear your cache and your browsing history. If you are still unable to login after this, please contact email@example.com
Articles in this section
- How do I change my password?
- I’m having problems seeing the videos.
- I've lost my login details.
- Can I download the videos?
- My login details don't work.
- I’m having problems seeing and/or downloading some content.
- I’m getting an error message when I complete a Quiz and/or having trouble seeing the Quiz.
- How do I change my email address?